Occupation: VP Solution Services, AdvizeX Technologies
First Car: Dodge Dart (Red)
Favorite Restaurant: East Side Grill, Northampton, Ma
1. What are three things most people don’t know about you?
a) Played semi-pro hockey
b) Only spoke Polish until I was 4
c) Had long blond hair in college
2. What’s been your greatest adventure in life?
Taking 2 months after high school and rambling around the country.
3. What’s your best childhood memory?
Playing golf with my Dad.
4. If you could have a conversation with a person of your choice, past, present or future, who would that person be and why?
Thomas Jefferson. I’m a big American history buff.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
Lose my dad at a young age.
6. Tell us about your favorite hobby.
Bass fishing with my younger son & golfing with my older son.
7. What are you currently reading? What is your favorite book?
Currently reading: Alexander Hamilton biography
Favorite Book: The Gold Coast by Nelson Demille
8. Do you have a favorite app(s) you can’t live without?
9. Is there a particular place or thing you want to see?
10. If you could give $10,000 to a charity, what would that charity be
American Cancer Society – I’m a cancer survivor and my dad lost his bout.
11. If you weren’t on the professional services career track, what would you be doing?
Something in the golf industry
12. What is the path that led you to Professional Services/Consulting?
Working with many great people at Hewlett-Packard during the time of the HP Way.
13. What advice would you give to a recent graduate who just took a job in professional services?
Try different sized companies and take advantage of the lessons each can bring.