Occupation: Vice President Professional Services, Rainmaker Systems
First Car: A used Renault 4 (French car) in South America
Favorite Restaurant: Slanted Door (San Francisco, California)
1.What are three things most people don’t know about you?
Fluent in 3 languages English, French, Spanish
2.What’s been your greatest adventure in life?
Traveling in Egypt and navigating the Nile river
3.What’s your best childhood memory?
Going to soccer games with my dad on Sunday’s
4. If you could have a conversation with a person of your choice, past, present or future, who would that person be and why?
6. Tell us about your favorite hobby.
Reading literature and listening to classical music
7. What are you currently reading? What is your favorite book?
Umberto Eco’s, The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana (2005)Yambo, a sixty-ish rare book dealer who lives in Milan has suffered a loss of memory; not the kind of memory neurologists call 'semantic' (Yambo remembers all about Julius Caesar and can recite every poem he has ever read), but rather his 'autobiographical' memory: he no longer knows his own name, doesn't recognize his wife or his daughters, doesn't remember anything about his parents or his childhood.
8. Is there a particular place or thing you want to see?
Machu Picchu. The Inca ruins in Peru (Soth America)
9. If you could give $10,000 to a charity, what would that charity be and why?
A charity that supports kids without families
10. If you weren’t on the professional services career track, what would you be doing?
Writing a book, reading and playing music….Oh! It was about work? Well, I will re-shape myself as a doctor
11. What is the path that led you to Professional Services/Consulting?
Working in a product company and the desire to work closely with customers delivering a final solution that fits their needs
12. What advice would you give to a recent graduate who just took a job in professional services?
“Your goal is to become the “Trusted Advisor” for the customer”, leverage experience in projects, industry trends, best practices and analyze the customer business to develop insights to help the customer to advance and tune its business.