PSVillage brings members together in person to discuss the latest thinking on technology services topics and trends. Make or deepen connections with service leaders who have similar responsibilities and similar challenges.
- Executive Breakfasts*: Local breakfast events offer an opportunity for networking and sharing services best practices and real-life experiences with peers in a safe, collaborative setting. Join small groups of technology services executives in a round-table discussion of a selected topic.
- Informal Meetups: Local get togethers make it fun and easy for you to get to know your peers. Share a beverage, make a connection, and develop relationships with colleagues with whom you can call on to share ideas and get good and honest feedback.
- Contact Members: View member profiles and learn about their careers as well as their personal interests and aspirations. As a member, you can choose whether you want to share your profile and/or allow other members to contact you.
- Job Board : Stay attuned to the latest job opportunities specific to the technology services industry. Post your resume anonymously, view our technology services industry job board, and create job alerts.
PSVillage allows you to reach out and share best practices with your peers and industry thought leaders. As a Premium Member, you become part of an inner circle of technology services leaders whom you can turn to when you want advice or are faced with a particularly complex problem.
- Forum : Our online discussion forum enables you to pose questions and instantaneously gain practical insights from your peers who have first-hand experience dealing with similar issues. You can also search the Forum archives to learn from prior discussions on a topic.
- LinkedIn Groups : Join our PSVillage group on LinkedIn and connect with the local LinkedIn group for the city near where you live.
- PSVillage Book : Our members collaborated to create an invaluable resource – Tips from the Trenches: The Collective Wisdom of over 100 Professional Services Leaders . As a member, you can read about topics on strategy, organizational design, business operations, methodology, services marketing, services selling, services delivery, and more.
PSVillage membership lets you keep up to date on issues that impact you and your business. Learn from our members—services leaders—who share their experiences via webinars, articles, benchmark responses, business tools/methods/templates, and much more.
- Industry Benchmark : The PSVillage Professional Services Industry Benchmark enables you to measure your performance against your peers and identify areas for improvement in your human capital, finance, and operations management. Premium Members can access the latest Benchmark Report. And, if you’re a Premium Member and take the survey, you can also view the actual responses—aggregated into tables and charts—for free (a $495 value!).
- Live Webinars : Learn from the practical experience of technology services leaders who present hot topics and industry trends at webinars throughout the year. Join live webinars or view recorded webinars or other videos.
- Newsletters: Our email newsletters feature the latest services article, job postings, webinars, executive breakfasts, new tools and templates, and other information of interest to our members.
- Articles : Gain from the insights of services leaders who share their practical experience in managing a services business. Read the current article or check the archives for articles on a vast array of service topics.
- Tools & Templates : Our library contains a rich repository of practical tools, methods, and resources to help build, run, and optimize a professional services business. All documents have been submitted by PSVillage members—many with over 20 years of technology services management experience.
- Research Reports : Our research reports provide critical business insights into topics of interest to services leaders. Many of our reports combine survey results with perspectives from industry experts to provide you with actionable recommendations.
- On-site Training : Advance your team’s skills by scheduling onsite training classes in consulting sales, consulting delivery, and leadership development. Premium Members receive a discount.
*You must meet qualification criteria to attend any PSVillage-hosted event. Executive Breakfasts require a minimum of P&L and/or staff responsibility. There is a charge for both Members and Non-Members to attend Breakfasts. Premium Members receive a 20% discount.