Wed., Sept. 30, 2015 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT
The professional services (PS) sector has been growing at 10% plus over the last several years, rebounding nicely from the worst economic crisis since the great depression. But underlying this good news are some serious challenges for services organizations. With market volatility and uncertainty the new norm, and regulatory compliance requirements becoming increasingly onerous, CFOs must move beyond traditional financial responsibilities and serve as partners to the PS executives and support company growth.
Join Carey Bettencourt, Managing Partner at Propelus and PSVillage Advisory Board Member, as she discusses the importance of PS executives and CFOs not only developing a trusted working relationship, but also stepping out of their respective functional silos to collaboratively help guide the company’s strategy and vision and drive profitable growth.
- Establish a trusted PS executive / CFO working relationship.
- Collaborate on growth strategies, seize opportunities, measure results.
- Allocate resources to support profitable growth.
- Leverage finance team’s capabilities and insights to increase value to company.
- Optimize processes, invest in technology, automate processes, repeat.
All registrants will receive a new PSVillage study that explores the working relationship and operational alignment between services leaders and CFOs.